The Pattaya Valentine Day Trip Report | February 2020

Thailand - Adult P4P Insider Travel Reports. its all about sexy Thai Girls, Freelancer, GoGo Bars, Massage and Red Light Districts in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and Samui.
Rubberdoll

Sun May 31, 2020 10:57 pm

Day #20 Pattaya Cont...

At Baku, sake was all Pat needed to be complete putty in my hands. Originally we were going to Walking Street, maybe iBar and some pool. But we never made it. The sake had Pat horny or maybe it was the squid which she loved. Instead we went back to the room. She was very happy with my hotel, she immediately proclaimed she was going to the pool the next day. I am seriously happy with the hotel, so much so I will probably make it my new place to stay all the time.

I did not get to take pictures of Pat in the room because she was all over me. Sloppy kissing, hands on and sexy talk included. We didnt get in the shower, we got straight to it. Pat has an amazing body. Her tits appear smaller when uncovered but, I absolutely lover tits and perfect nipples. She is very, very responsive to tit play. Pat allowed me to lead the way and pretty much did whatever I wanted. I ate her alive for an extended period and she is also open to FIV. She was very responsive to the clit licking and finger hook technique. She is also open to anal fingering and licking. I got to tongue fuck her little asshole briefly too. I skipped the BJ and went straight to standing MISH. I didnt make love to Pat, I pounded her and she took it with ease. I switched her to doggy at her request and pounded her some more. She fucked me back in DS and the sight of he small but shapely ass had me ready too soon. So I withdrew and ate her pussy and ass in DS. I hoping for anal this time but, when I tried to press him home she gave me a big NOOO. I offered lube but, she said I am "too too big, too thick honey". Bummer. I laid her back down in MISH and humped away slowing to a grind to prolong my joy. Pat is flexible, I pinned her legs back and without asking she pulled them back further with her elbow. With a wry smile and angel eyes she told me "you cum my mouth ok?" Ok baby. The prolonging was sure to make this a filling load for her pretty mouth. I withdrew and straddled her face, as soon as she stuck her tongue out and smiled I unloaded, only about half made it in her mouth, but she gladly swallowed.

We showered and chilled a bit as it was still way early. Pat had some beer from the fridge and then another, this girl can drink for what 42kg? I still think Ae probably has the best body on Soi 6, but overall I think Pat is probably arguably one of the prettiest face wise. Fuck wise, probably the most talented of my trip. Lovely girl. Beware she looking for sponsor. We watched a movie and she tried to initiate some action with her hands but, I was just to beat. We fell asleep. Around 3 in the morning I woke Pat up for some spoon fucking. Did I mention she is tight as fuck? I started and finished in spoon and we went right back sleep. We woke around 9, with Pat pushing her ass right into my morning hard on. She mounted me in Reverse CG and rode me till I finished. As promised we headed to the pool but, only after I took her across the street to get yet another bikini. At the pool she shows me some pictures on her phone, where I notice she is friends with Preem from Mods, Nong from Wrath and several girls I know from Queen.

I was very tempted to finish my trip with keeping Pat but, she is the kind of girl I would get in trouble with. So we said our goodbyes and off she went. Perfect 10 for me.
Attachments
Pat-Pattya.png
Pat-Pattya.png (655 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
Rubberdoll

Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:26 pm

Day #21 Pattaya

TBA

Return to “Trip Reports | Thailand”